Terms & Conditions
- GENERAL INFORMATION
Using the website www.historicalinvestor.com obligates Users to respect its Terms and Conditions.
It is not allowed to copy, reproduce, distribute, recompile, decompile, disassemble, publish, display, upload to, modify, compose derivative works from, transmit or exploit all or any part of the site in any way. It is not allowed to redistribute, recirculate or publish the content of the website Historical Investor's prior written permission. Using any information from this site, you agree that you will not copy or disturb any copyright or other notices that are presented on the website.
You are not allowed to use this website for any illegal acitivities or in any way that violates law or this Terms and Conditions agreement. It is not allowed to offer any content of the site for sale or distribute it over any other medium including but not limited to radio broadcast, television, a computer network without the written permission of HI. It is not allowed to use any of HI's trademarks, trade names or any other content in a manner that suggests that it is used with HI's permission or is associated with you. Spamming or sending any unrequested mailing to any person or institution using this Website is strictly forbidden. Using the Website you obligate yourself to respect all other applicable terms and conditions set on the website. All information displayed on the Website can be changed at any time by HI without notice. HI has the right to terminate, restrict or suspend your access to use of the Website under important reason.
- THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- This website may contain links to sites of other companies or institutions. HI is not responsible for any content or accuracy of any information related to services or goods advertised on this Website and does not provide any warranty, for accuracy, completeness, usefulness or adequacy of any other websites, services, goods or advertisements that may be linked to the Site. You understand and agree that you will use or rely on such Websites solely at your own risk and that HI does not grant to you any rights in respect of such websites.
- NO WARRANTIES
- HI does not provide warranty of any kind including, but not limited to merchantability, accuracy of the information displayed on the Website or in respect of any materials or products referred to this Website. Difficulties in use of the Website could involve: failures, delays, malfunction or hardware damage, which could be the result of hardware, software or communication link inefficiencies. Such complications could result in economic and/or data loss. HI does not provide any warranty for compatibility with your equipment or that the Website is free of errors or viruses. HI shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of using the Website and its features. All warranties are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- NO LIABILITY
- HI and its employees shall have no liability, contingently or otherwise, whether caused by the mistakes of HI or its employees, subcontractors to the User or to third parties for the reliability and accuracy of this Website or for delays, including, but not limited to, inaccuracies or errors in (historical) quotes and financial data. HI shall have no responsibility to maintain the information or services made available on this Website or to provide any corrections or updates in connection with such information or services offered within this Website. In no case is HI responsible for results of learning process executed with use of HI Software. HI, its suppliers or its third party agents are not liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages including but limited to loss of profit or business or wasted time which may be experienced while using the Website. Any limitations on liability in this Legal and Privacy Statement applies only to the extent permitted by law.
- The application shall be available to a customer after paying a subscription fee via a wire transfer or a chosen e-commerce business that allows on-line payments. The subscription fee shall be depend on the chosen use duration of the HI application and the type and size of the preferred historical data package. Exact information on the price of available packages and its durations is available under the site 'Pricing'.
- NON REFUND POLICY
- Every potential customer is able to try out HI application via trial. After quick register the user is able to use HI demo version as well as the fragment of historical data for free. The fragment of historical data is sufficient for claiming whether the customer has seen a value in using the product. Therefore HI does not return subscription fees after the payment is done.
- PRIVACY PROTECTION
- HI respects the privacy rights of Users and is committed to protecting it.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Any information related to third parties and their products displayed on this Website such as advertising or promotions is for informational purposes only and can not be recognized as any kind of recommendation. All third-party products and materials are supplied by the third party. HI takes no responsibility for the selection, performance or use of these products or services. All agreements and business relations arise directly between the providers and the users of these products or services.
- HISTORICAL DATA
- Any historical data used by the customer within this Website is provided "as is" and has no warranty of accuracy. HI shall have no liability to customer for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including loss of revenue, resulting from customer’s use of the application and its data.
- Displayed Trademark on this Website are subject to the trademark rights. These trademarks include, but are not limited to, brand names, slogans, logos including: the Historical Investor Logo, Historical Investor® or HI®. The unauthorized use of any trademark displayed on this Website is stirctly prohibited.
- Copyright © 2014 HI. All rights reserved. All text, graphics, sounds and other materials on the Website are subject to the copyrights and intellectual property rights of HI.